*Note: Everyone entering the park must sign a waiver (please print below and bring to the park)Download the park cheat sheet (important phone numbers/addresses) – Park Cheat Sheet
Download a PDF copy here – Park Rules PDF Download a PDF copy of the Release waiver here – Release Waiver PDF*
- Everyone rides at their own risk. Know your limitations and those of your vehicle.
- No alcoholic beverages or mind-impairing substances that may impair a person’s judgment are allowed in the trail riding area. All vehicles on park property are subject to search.
- No one is allowed to posses any dangerous or controlled substances including, but not limited to firearms and explosives within the park.
- Litter laws are strictly enforced. Please litter in an appropriate trash receptacle.
- “Tread Lightly”. Ride only on established trails. Do not venture into the woods or onto other property not owned by the park.
- Do not remove or destroy trees, shrubs, plants or animals. We want them to remain for all to enjoy. Tree straps are to be used always.
- No hunting in allowed anywhere in the park.
- No open fires are allowed in the park. Campsite fires must be kept inside the designated areas.
- Excessive speed or reckless driving will not be tolerated. Please follow posted speed limits.
- All off-road vehicles (ORV’s) must have functioning spark arrestors and mufflers
- All operators of off-road vehicles must have a valid driver’s license. They will be checked when signing into the park.
- All off-road vehicle drivers and riders should follow the manufacturers safe operating procedures. Please be sure that your vehicle is equipped to operate on the rough terrain in the park.
- No person under the age of 18 may operate a vehicle within the park without a signed Release Waiver. The waiver must be signed in the presence of a park staff member. Parent or legal guardian must closely supervise minors. If parent or legal guardian is not present at time of participant entering park, the Release Waiver must be notarized and delivered to park staff.
- All SUV’s must have liability insurance.
- Passengers are allowed in SUV’s, but must sign a Release and Waiver of Liability Form and must wear their seat belt at all times while the vehicle is moving.
- All SUV’s must have a fully enclosed metal cab and/or roll bar protection, functioning safety belts, working four-wheel drive systems, frame mounted tow hooks that are rated appropriately for the vehicle’s weight and must be in safe operating condition.
- All ATV, UTV and motorcycle drivers are required to wear a DOT-approved safety helmet and protective gear including, but not limited to, those listed by the manufacturer and the ATV Safety Institute are strongly recommended.
- Passengers are not allowed on ATV’s or motorcycles.
- Be courteous of other drivers and park employees on and off the trails.
- Failure to comply with the above rules, regulations and safe operating procedures can result in you being temporarily or permanently banned from the park or participating in any future park activities. No refund of any monies will be given.
- The park is not liable or responsible for damage, loss, or theft of personal property or injury to park participants.
- Advance approval by GMP management is required for food and beverage caterers utilized at GMP.
- All riders must follow the age restrictions set by the government for ATV’s.
- For engine sizes under 70cc’s – age 6 and older
- For engine sizes 70cc’s to 90cc’s – ages 12 and older
- For engine sizes over 90cc’s – 16 and older