Click the button above to make your reservation online!
*You must email a reservations request and receive a reply before sending a PayPal deposit.
- Bunk bed (twin on top of queen)
- Bunks 1, 2, 3, and 4 have an additional trundle bed
- Bunk 6 has an addition king bed
- Private bathroom (shower/toilet/sink)
- Bunk 3 has a tub, all others have a shower
- Coffee maker with coffee provided
- Drawer and closet storage
- Central heat and air conditioning
- Towels, pillows and bed linens are provided
- Internet is available in the bunk house and 100 feet in perimeter
The bunkhouse has 6 rooms available! The layout of the bunkhouse has 5 rooms upstairs as well as a downstairs, larger family-style bunk room with standard twin-and-queen bunk with an additional king bed, which is great for more people (bathroom is down the hall). All upstairs rooms have an additional trundle bed (expect room #5).
The downstairs also has the park office and a large storage/entertainment room, which is great for entertaining larger groups. The bunkhouse is located at the bottom of the mountain near the entrance/exit to the park and has parking for several rigs and other vehicles.
Each bunk room rents for $65/night and book in advance. If more than three people per room, there is an extra $20 charge. First come, first serve, so please get your reservation in early (via email) to avoid conflict.*
A $65 refundable damage deposit is also required for each bunk room. If no damage is found after the departure inspection, the damage deposit will be refunded on the spot, as you exit the park. For this reason, we encourage paying for the deposit with a separate check or cash so we can return it to you as leave the park.
Reservations must be cancelled within 24 hours of the reservation date or the deposit will not be refunded.
*You must email a reservations request and receive a reply regarding availability before sending PayPal deposit.